Health Care Services
The Moore Free & Charitable Clinic provides the following health services for adult residents of Moore County:
• Primary and preventive care
• Limited specialty care
• Mental health services
• Limited diagnostic services (laboratory and X-ray)
• Assistance with obtaining prescription drugs through pharmaceutical manufacturer programs
• Dental services by referral
• Group and individual health education
• Community resource information
• Social service information
• Case management
The clinic is not equipped to handle urgent or emergency care or prenatal care. The clinic does not see walk-ins. All persons seeking to become clinic patients must undergo eligibility screening first. The clinic sees approved patients by appointment only. For information on how to become a patient, please call 246-5333.
New and Current Patient Information about Appointment Policies
- If you are 15 or more minutes late for an appointment, you may not be able to be seen and will have to reschedule.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please call the clinic at least 24 hours before the appointment time. A late cancellation is considered a missed appointment and will be handled as described below.
- If you miss an appointment—
- The first missed appointment will require you to pay $10 at your next appointment.
- More than one missed appointment will result in your
discharge as a patient. You are allowed to reapply to be a
patient after 12 months.