The Moore Free & Charitable Clinic is committed to the belief that health care is a basic human need. Every individual must have access to basic health care if a community is to be truly healthy.
The Moore Free &
Clinic is hosting its Fourth Annual Valentine Brunch fundraiser on
February 14th, 2016 in the Carolina Ballroom at the
Carolina Hotel, Pinehurst
support the healing hands and hearts in our community who provide
health care to the low income uninsured of Moore County.
The brunch will begin at 11:30am and continue until 2pm.
Hope to see you all there!! ...
... more info
Visit the Gallery for pictures of the
Dining in the Pines
Raffle winners and the Wine and Cheese Party
1. Shelley Rhone - Doggy Day Care
2. Kaitlyn Waynick - Spa Basket
3. Marybeth Sandell - Wood Working
4. Harriett Ecker - Forest Creek Golf Outing
5. Michelle Haggerty - Mid Pines Golf Outing
6. Wayne Baldwin - Pinewild Golf Outing
7. Jim Heisey Golf - Bag and Golf Cart tune Up
8. Cathy Smith - Fine Art Teas, Music, Theater
9. Diane Anello - Garden Basket
10. Kathy Hodges - Broad Street Shopping and Dining Spree
11. Ginny Fitch - “Cloisonne Fans” Quilt Wall Hanging
12. Pat McMillan - Gumbo Dinner for 8
13. Susan Schmehl - Maine Lobster and Clam Bake for 10
14. Michelle Haggerty - Gourmet Picnic Wine Basket
Photos from Dining in the Pines Events
With a spirit of compassion and with the utmost respect for the dignity of all persons, the Moore Free & Charitable Clinic provides high quality primary, preventive and specialty care to limited income people of Moore County who are uninsured and can't afford access to health care.